Thursday, June 4, 2015

Introduction

I am a senior at Clemson University studying computer science.  I enjoy puzzling through challenges in computing, and have only continued to enjoy the field more as I've gotten into it.  My dream job would be getting to apply my skills towards working in the video game industry, and helping the next generation of young gamers have the exciting moments that I had so much fun with growing up.  I love reading fantasy novels, gaming, and spending weekends in the mountains.

I've always loved staying up late and trying to stay up late and spend time thinking about all of life's greatest question, and I can be quoted on saying that I'll start a new school of philosophic thought one day.  Realistically, it's probably just always going to be idle thoughts over the perfect cup of coffee, but a man can dream, I like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment